Wednesday 7 March 2007

stupid mediacorp!

walao!! so suay can! in 3minutes total of footage dont have me at all? why the cameraman so idiotic never show me and my friend running to assemble.

Here's the footage from channel 8 and channel 5 news of SAJC






The reporter can go something like
'In the first round of tremors, the students were still caught up in the excitement of the tremors and were still happily chatting and strolling to assemble'
-footage with the girls laughing and walking down the stairs-

'however, in the 2nd round of tremors, some students panicked'
-footage of me and my friend dashing across the camera-

BUT THEY NEVER SHOW ME. NOT FAIR.

RAWR.

btw, omg i heard something super lame. melissa is a girl in my GP class (the 17girls 2 guys one).. then apparently yesterday was her birthday. Then apparently she said:
'well.. i rock. so the whole school rocked with me'.
AHHHHH -_-" champion

No comments:

Post a Comment