Friday 30 March 2007

love confessions

Ok i've been wanting to do this blog since my exams.. i suddenly had the inspiration to do this when i was daydreaming during studying. Never had the time to go about doing this till now.. when im waiting for my looong virus scan to end.

If i asked you to confess your love for the girl /guy of your dreams, how would you do it? What would you say to show your true feelings and how you feel about the other person? here's a list i came up with of what the different types of students will say:


How students confess their love
A physics student:
You are the only Law of my life! You make my heart accelerate and without you i feel displaced. I feel attracted to you everytime you are near, my resistance is futile against your power! Without you, my life is only half complete.

A chemistry student:
You are the nucleus of my life! My atoms and molecules all belong to you! I will only be in equilibrium with you around, and whenever you are, i feel like i've taken Helium - i'll be on cloud nine. You take my Oxygen away. I feel endothermic whenever you're around.

A biology student:
My heart is pounding when my touch receptors sense your touch. My blood capillaries seem more filled especially around my cheeks when i see your smile. I get an oxygen debt when you kiss me, my reflexes go all inactive when you touch me.

A mathematics student:
You look beautiful from any angle, making me want to commit a sin. Your curves are so seductive, no matter what power you hold. I just want to take you away on a plane, to intersect in your life and snatch you away. The probability of that is low, but i think of that many times.

A literature student:
Darling O Darling, where art Thou darling? Thy eyes are divine to gaze in. O! How i wish i was like a fly, and rest on your gloved hands. To feel your angelic touch, to touch my beloved's hands.

A geography student:
There is nowhere in the world where i can hide from you. The deepest valleys and rifts will never hide me. The road is meandering but like waterfall, my love for you gushes rapidly. There will never be a plateau in my love for you, but rather it rises every daily like the incline of a mountain.

An Art student:
The colours of the rainbow pale in comparison to you. I turn pink whenever you pass by, green when someone else goes near you, red when someone hurts you. I can't paint a better picture of happiness with us together. I will be your canvas, and you can be my painter.

An Economics student:
I demand your attention no matter what externality there may be! I can't do without you, the opportunity cost of being apart is just too great. Whatever cost it is, i want to be there for you even if your tastes and preferences were to change.

A General Paper Student:
No matter what arguments are to occur between us, i will never come to the conclusion that we can't be together. I will evaluate the situation and not generalize anything you say. Sometimes you may make be angry, but in spite of that, my point is that we will always be together. Therefore, we need to work together to make things work, and only with the joint co-operation, will this be true.

A Knowledge and Inquiry Student:
Even if i don't say i love you, my love still exists, because you have to look at it from the viewpoint of the theory of science. If you don't acknowledge my love will it still be considered my love? Of course it is, because assuming it was there since the assumption was made it will always be an entity and has to be considered.
(ok i've no idea what i'm writing i'm just trying to sound like a KI student)

An ahlian:
i lUrbBe eUu DeEp dEeP woRx! mI n Eu 2gethA 4EvA! mY liFe gOt nTh wiTouT eUu. dONch lEevE mEe pLs. i ProMisE 2 4eVa b derE 4 u!
-
by alan teo
http://alanz-.blogspot.com


Heh ok the last one was pretty irrelevant but what the heck. Hope you enjoyed it. If you want to copy and paste it onto your blog go ahead but do include the credits part at the end :p

1 comment:

  1. Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=cresthaven development cleveland ohio ?
    I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    ReplyDelete