Thursday 8 March 2007

if only there were 36 hours in a day

block test is in 10 days. omg. 10! That's like.. really soon. And im not in the study mode at all yet. Reached home after 3.30 today, switched on the com to dl LOST then talked to some people.. napped for 30 minutes.. READ through econs notes (not memorize) . That's all i feel like doing! like super no mood.
I used to study like 3-4 hours when exams were coming!

I want to do so many things. I'm still regularly practising card tricks. I really hope to perform street magic eventually though the idea of that freaking scares me till my socks jump out at the moment. i can't even perform confidently for friends.
The hardest thing is not just performing the trick.. it's talking and presenting the trick as well. Patter is really hard to develop, most of the time when i'm talking i can't really concentrate on the trick and when im concentrating on the trick i can't really talk.
But once i get it down pat... woot. I should be a sensation. haha.


I also want to learn new songs on guitar. but the desire to play dota and practise cards override that guitarfeeling most of the time, and my E string is broken anyway.

I want to go and buy new decks of cards.. at the same time can buy shoes and stuff. But no time to go shopping! freaking exams. grr.
And my thoughts are being occupied by a certain someone. it's not possible but i can't get my mind off it. she's so.. ideal
If only there were 36 hours in a day. I'll be able to do so much more. If only Singapore's pace of llife wasn't so quick. If only if only.
And i still have NO idea what i want to do in life next time. 'Engineering' would be a logical path to take given my subject combination -- but then what engineering? I don't exactly have a strong interest in that area anyway.
psychology? sounds very interesting but what are the job prospects?
You know sometimes i don't mind being the househusband and let my wife earn the keep. This way i can go for jobs like.. helper in childcare centre. Or.. try my hand at journalism. Write some books. All jobs with potentially low income.. but if my wife can bring in the money it shouldn't be a problem.
BUT I CANT. Being the alpha male i have to take that responsibility. So i have to choose some job with decent pay to support my family. I can't just take a risk and go for some risky job like.. start a business or something. not that i want to it's just an example.


ARghH . Ok first i have to get 4 As for my A levels which is quite impossible given my current rate of studying. And Econs being so . . hard to score. Evaluate what shiiiit man. i need to consult my teacher. For my test i got every single point required.. then he went through with us then the things he say i all have leh. Then i only get 8/15 for one question. I need to know why.

Ok i'm just ranting and typing whatever comes to mind sorry if you are bored or something.

Oh and i also want to form a dota team or something and take part in competitions. but.. hard to even get one together and do i even have the time?! arhg

if only there were 36 hours a day

No comments:

Post a Comment