Friday 23 February 2007

random stuff

hi!

what have i been up to eh. Well just had an econs test today which i studied quite a bit for. i daresay i memorized everything i needed to memorize and wrote everything out in the test. The problem is my evaluation.. cos in an econs essay you're supposed to evaluate well . i think my evaluation lousy :(

oh well.

I have been learning Lady Madonna! check out twin's youtube profile to see graham play it. grr. i shall learn it soon! I can play up to the chorus part then kinda lazy to continue, taking a break and trying to up the tempo of my playing the first part.

oh, and block test in 3 weeks or so :/ it's straight away from march holidays.. sucks. it's march study break not march hols. Oh well. time to shift into exam mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment