Thursday 22 February 2007

magic journal 5

Wow part 5 already.

Anyway at CCA yesterday, i performed Jazz Aces for someone.. i'm surprised how smoothly it went. I think it's one of the only tricks i can perform smoothly with some amount of confidence.. because the sleight is pretty simple. If i'm careless obviously will slip up.

THEN, the good news was i found another magician! Was a J2.. after i performed Jazz aces he came up to me and was like 'hey you used the ... ... right? '
Heh then i just smiled and nodded. Then talked to him abit about the things he did.. he basically did ACRs and showed me a few simple forces.


Right now i think i want to stop learning new tricks.. i just gotta work on my card handling and make everythign smoother. Everytime i perform my hands feel a little shaky and i cock up all the handling :S must get used to it! Must overcome stagefright! ROAR.
gonna practise smooth handling, DLs, patter, etcetc.

I shall be a solid magician!!! rawr!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you even own any magic books...Excluding the ones you download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a matter of fact, i do! but what does it matter. you want to be my shifu? haha.

    ReplyDelete