Saturday 27 January 2007

Magic Journal Part 1

This will be the first of a series of blog entries that tracks my progress in ... well, magic. =) My end goal is:
Perform 10 times to strangers on the street - minimum 2 people in audience per performance.

wahahah. i know this is an insane goal. but i shall achieve it by the end of this year! =) I hope.

Had my . . 1st actual performance in church today, just to danchoo and shawn. Pulled off the Bizarre Twist (video below) rather cleanly, left them clueless =)
Then flopped totally on the Invisible Palm. :/ But oh well, it was a lesson learnt, angles are important. Please don't reveal any of my tricks if you know how they're done!! =D

I'll keep a log on my progress, more for me to keep track of what i'm doing. THe blog post will be titled 'magic journal part #' for posts like these.

Things to do by this week:
1) Perfect Bizarre Twist, Invisible Palm.
2) Practise Coin Matrix.. need to learn the sleight properly.
3) Practise a certain sleight which is all-so-important =) Let's just call it the DL.


Wish me luck! =D

Here's the Bizarre Twist. (took a freaking long time to edit and narrate.. damn irritating everytime i screw up the narration i just have to restart. zz) Hope you like it!

Bizarre Twist

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPCvvaZxGU]

No comments:

Post a Comment