Monday 11 April 2011

Dear

Dear ,

These past 2 months that we've been together have been nothing short of phenomenal. The fun we've had, the amount of time I've had my hands all over you. I really like getting you all charged up and then just play with you all day. I can almost hear you giggle as I run my finger over your face.



Yes , my dear iPhone, it's been a fun time. Being kept close by your invisible handcuffs, being able to access Twitter, Facebook, Words with Friends, WhatsApp, the WWW, just to name the most common ones I use, at all times. All the games that I have on you that I barely play but you always have them ready when I need them.

Even recently, when I jailbroke you, you did not complain, but only smiled with a skull instead of showing me your favourite apple as you used to. Ah, the vast possibilities that I've unlocked with that jailbreak - it turns you into a cool gadget into an AMAZING MONSTER.


However, recently I've been getting tired of a problem. A problem of your BATTERY. Why do you deplete so rapidly? Why does your energy trickle out even when I'm not doing anything? Why do you not last more than a day?
Please stop dropping faster than  a free falling man from a building.
Please stop falling like the leaves in the autumn. Please stop being the world's worst battery.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment