Saturday 7 August 2010

RIS LOW = EPIC FAIL

ok i really have to post this otherwise i wont be doing justice to my policy of posting funny stuff i find online. I was lazy the whole day and didn't want to, but I AM HERE NOW.

And if you thought Ris Low couldn't fail any more..

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8RI2s6M7Fo&hl=en_US&fs=1]
HAHAHHA.

Repeat after me!
Here what i say!
Do what i do!
Let's do the Ris Low Cheer!
Clad in red i'll make you break!
Woom woom pow I'll bring you down!
Grrr it's cold in here, what do you hear, a lion roar?
roar roar, what's that sound?
boom boom POW i'll bring you down!

HAHAHAHA EPIC FAIL.
i dont know which is worse the bad lyrics or the way she does it.

yes i know i haven't blogged about O week.. I'm both lazy and waiting for all the pictures to be uploaded.. still have one more person haven't up! Not that many pictures i like :s meh.
will post before school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment