Saturday 3 July 2010

random pics 93669

Just some random pics to fill up blog space.

Photobucket
This was an advertisement I saw on the train doors.. it says 'rehydrate with 100PLUS now'.
and yet i get stopped by an MRT staff from opening my water bottle... hmm. So if i drink 100plus in front of this ad they will let me?


Photobucket
Daniel's cat being all cute by rolling on the floor.. I heard dogs like tummy rubs. Do cats too? i didn't bother because this cat scratches and i didn't wanna get scratched.


Photobucket
This amazing hole puncher has punched the biggest stacks of paper I have ever imagined possible. And the holes are so damn clean too. I was truly amazed by the power of


Photobucket
You probably can't read what's on these papers.. but these are my McDelivery receipts for tues/wed night haha. I stayed in the office till 10/11++ and the food at the cafeteria downstairs SUCKED (i tried that on monday) so I ordered.


So this whole week I've been training this new girl, Yenny who's supposed to take over me for awhile.. (long complicated story which i won't bore you with)

And she's the cutest thing ever!
Ok she's quite shy like she won't speak up to people and won't talk to people she doesn't know at all...Like at the start when I just met her and bringing her somewhere, she walked like 1 metre behind me lolol. ultra weird.
but once she knew me.. she's damn full of nonsense!

Random things include when my HP receives an sms, the tone is 'Bazinga' from BBT's Sheldon. Then without knowing what it is she just imitates with enthusiasm.. like 'basssiiinga!!' Totally cracks me up.

Hard to think of the random things she said that cracked me up, and some are not meant to be said also so.. aha. I was just laughing alot in the few days i was with her.

Photobucket
Teaser shot! Don't let you see first... hmmhmhm.

We went to airport for lunch and she wanted to shade this thing to put up in her room lol.


Photobucket
Mega unglam shot but she still looks good in this.



Photobucket
yenny!
aaaand.... I have to say, beside my fugly hair which was being damn idiotic that day, I think i look very good in this shot?! lololol. With the dimples and all. HAHAH.
Oh yea, she's indonesian, if you're wondering.

And... one more thing in case you haven't noticed it.
.
.
.
Photobucket
SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE VICKY ZHAO!!!!
hahahahhahahaha

That was the first thing i thought of when i saw her. She's like an indonesian version of Vicky Zhao.
wa i was searching the web for images of Vicky Zhao.. she's sooo pretty -faints. Why is she not acting anymore?? Or is she still acting?! What shows?!!!


And about the job... my company wants to offer me an extension and are willing to pay me ridiculously high(which was what it seemed like at first but then i found out weiqin is getting about the same as her NORMAL pay -_- like wtf.) because I think they're quite desperate haha.

i even stated some lame conditions like I must go home on time , no OT, i want to come late for work some days... all can. hahahhaa.

Ok, time to play a few games of LoL, then on to watch Germany vs Argentina!! I'm rooting for Germany!!! Though it's only cos i've seen Germany play and i haven't seen Argentina play. Hope I'm supporting the winning team :p

No comments:

Post a Comment