Thursday 22 July 2010

More videos from camp

Went to school today for registration and collection of my student card! The picture isn't as bad as i thought it was. I thought i submitted my army botak one haha.

Then because i went early to collect the videos from germaine (they are below), I was also earlier than my stipulated timeslot for my name. So i had an hour to burn , lucky i brought my laptop, so i connected to the NUS wireless to surf.

THEN. this guy came up to me.. he looked like he was mid twenties or something. mature face. He went like:
"hi are you going FASS?'
and i nodded, thinking he was some senior or something and was gonna offer some assistance or something.
Then he said: "oh, my name is blabla(can't remember), i'm going to FASS too!"
Then he starts chatting with me randomly when I clearly wasn't interested to talk to him.. I was like looking at my laptop more and glancing at him to talk abit.

Then the weirdest thing, at the end when he was going off to see something or what, he asked me for my number!!! Like WTF! have i just been 'picked up' by a GUY. fml.
And obviously i was reluctant. So i said like:
"Er.............. for what?"
weird guy: "erm, to make friends?"
And having no experience in dealing with this kinda things, i reluctantly mumbled my number. And i deliberately mumbled so that he would get it wrong.. and he did, and i just nodded.

BUT he was smarter than that, and he said 'ok i give you a call now'. FML.
So obviously the number didn't workk so he asked me to repeat. so i repeated .. this time i didn't mumble much. But don't know what's wrong with his ears or something he kept getting wrong. I think by the 3rd/4th time he could sense my frustration at having to repeat my number or having to give it to him in the first place.. so he just said thanks and walked away without giving me a call to test if it was correct.

I was msging bestie and germaine at that time, so i was like 'damn why can't this be some girl who comes to chat me up'. hahahhaa. but then again, i wouldn't really want a weird girl to come talk to me also, it'll be weird.

Ok anyway that SO wasn't the point of this post. I got the remaining videos from Psych Camp ! Uploaded them on FB, here are the embeds:

Stupid Dance Video
http://www.facebook.com/v/414758821355
At one of the stations in the TAR of PsychCamp2010 we were asked to perform a 2 minute dance video. -_-
So... I have no idea what we are doing, it's some MV of Lady Gaga.. Bad Romance or something. I just copied what the rest were doing.

But check out 0:40-1:00 for my dance solo :D
I really think it's quite good lor! For an untrained self-taught noob like me. wahaha.


Finale Night Skit
http://www.facebook.com/v/414772006355
My group's Murder Investigation skit for PsychCamp2010!
Just to explain, my crazy jumping around is mimicry of the actual clown who we 'interrogated' during the MI night, in case you were wondering why i'm behaving like an idiot. :S
(it may take awhile to load because the file is big!)


You can click on the video to comment /like it!(click on the 'facebook' word on the top left of the video when you start playing it) Or if you don't have facebook, can always tag my tagboard there!!! ---------------->

yay yay. ok thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment