Tuesday 1 June 2010

too smart, have to remove wisdom

I've had a headache/toothache for the past 5-6 days, and so after last night when i couldn't even sleep properly cos of my throbbing toothache, I msged my colleague to request half day off so that i could go see the dentist.

And... the visit to the dentist revealed that my left bottom wisdom tooth was growing outwards! At a 45degree angle.. so it's like poking my other tooth and causing the pain i guess. And i have to remove it via surgery!!

SURGERY.

Ok after 20 years of living i have never had a surgery. The closest thing I've been to it is.. tooth extraction. Which uses some mild anesthetic to numb the area and just.. pluck out.
But this one is SURGERY. means must cut me up. AHHH!!!

Ok besides the pain and anxiousness, there's the after effects which are shitty. I'm going to have a swollen cheek and eating and talking is going to be hard. What makes it shitty is that i'm supposed to give not one but TWO tuitions the next 2 days after my surgery tomorrow... FML.

So ............ I don't quite know what i'm going to do, maybe just plan alot of work for my students to do. Hope the parent isn't that annoyed that I cant talk much and hence can't teach much for the first lesson :S

And, I'm going to have to go to work the next 2 days as well, because I have to take over from the person i'm covering. No choice. And normally people who have such surgery have 5 days MC so..... i've to SUCK IT UP and go through with it.

I AM MAN.








I'm so screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment