Tuesday 15 June 2010

drop tuition kid = drop GF

something i tweeted which i thought wa sfunny:

'
For those who also give tuition.. there may be a point where you had to drop a student (or two) due to study commitments, or too many students, etc. In fact, it is very likely that this occurs, unless you're extremely forward-planning and anticipate your schedule/ability to handle work very well.

So i was thinking how hard it is to drop a student.. like how do you even go about saying it?

In fact, it is exactly like breaking up with a girlfriend.

"Sorry, we have to stop seeing each other. I found someone better."

In fact, anything after 'sorry' applies for both scenarios, e.g.

"Sorry, I don't have time for this anymore."
or
"Sorry, I need to concentrate on my studies."

and of course there will be the funny ones

"Sorry, someone else is paying me better."
and
"Sorry, I have to drop you as i have too many others."
which are just LOL from a relationship perspective.

Ok. that's it. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment