Wednesday 31 March 2010

My name is Bolo Santosi

HAHAHHAA.
ok i don't usually post 2 posts in one day , but this is too funny not to post.





hahahaha.
The funnier thing is the comments that the americans make about it.. in places like http://www.giantbomb.com/just-cause-2/61-20742/my-name-is-bolo-santosi/35-395672/

quotes from there: (these are americans)

"are there actually people with such retarded pronunciation? "
"This game has some of the best worst dialogue/voice over work I've ever heard.

Definitely in the so bad it's good territory "
"I'm glad they gave her an appropriate accent rather than giving her some stupid American accent as so many other games do. "

"so this actually IS an appropriate accent for some central-/southamerican/whatever person? "

I mean, it is SAD that it's making fun of us, but.. still damn funny! cos she's just SO bad! hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete