Sunday 14 March 2010

I own

Just my first week in Noctis Erus, top horde guild on my server.
This was of course from Valithria Dreamwalker fight (Heroic)


Photobucket
I'm Crazerk btw.
28.8k HPS babeh. Was at 30+ near the end, but decided to stay out of portals to push the last few %.
Epileptic is a pally alt of one of the priest healers... but Zeeni is their current main Holy Pally. I mean seriously? when are you going to replace him with me? zz.

And yes holy pallies out there who somehow stumble upon this - Beacon is the only and best way to heal Dreamwalker. Basically you beacon her, stand nearby, and heal yourself. Your glyph will splash and heal hell alot. (19% of my total)
( i just checked, Zeeni healed so little because he didn't abuse this, and merely HL directly on the boss)

1 comment:

  1. Beyond rote memorization, the Primary Maths exam in Singapore places a strong emphasis on developing students' problem-solving skills. Students are presented with real-life scenarios and mathematical puzzles, challenging them to think critically, analyze information, and formulate strategies to arrive at solutions.

    Read more: Singapore Maths

    ReplyDelete