Wednesday 25 November 2009

lost(stolen) phone :@

DAMN PISSSSEEEED.

i was on my way to hougang to check out the bike shop that tianen recommended. So i was on the bus 107 and alighted at serangoon MRT there.
Within 5 seconds after getting off.. i realised i left my phone on the bus!!!

omg i chased the bus all the way to the next stop but couldn't catch it. damn sian.


To summarize before elaborating, I THINK THE BUS DRIVER STOLE IT.

ok i've got my reasons for this seemingly wild accusation. Let me elaborate.

I got off the bus at about.. 11.45AM i think. Then I ran to the next stop.. couldn't have been more than 5 minutes. so let's say it was 11.50AM. Over there i borrowed this guy's phone (thanks random stranger) to call my HP, and it was still switched on! means noone found it yet.
My phone's ring tone is rather loud i think? I don't know why noone picked it up :@

so i took a bus down to kovan MRT and then a train down to hougang interchange to try to find the 107. At kovan MRT, i used the phone at the passenger service counter again to call my HP.. which was about 12.05PM maybe?
IT WAS STILL SWITCHED ON.

so i went down to hougang interchange and asked the service counter to help me locate the bus that just reached. Then after like 10 minutes of nothingness i spotted the bus driver driving the 107 away!! I could recognize him cos he has this beng haircut that's like.. long fringe then the sides are shaved short.

Then i asked the counter guy and he said that the bus was heading to the bus depot. :@ wtf.
And he said he would help me call the bus driver.

Then i wandered around that area abit.. and met some REALLY UNHELPFUL PEOPLE. i asked to borrow their phones to call my HP to check if it's still on.. then they all went 'oh no phone'. Like freaking ridiculous this guy had those shirts with a breastpocket. So i asked him 'do you have a phone?' and he said 'nonono'. Then as i walked past him i could see a phone in his pocket.
LIAR.

So at about 12.20 i asked the counter again.. then the guy said he called the driver already but the driver said that he searched the bus already and didn't find anything.
i called my HP then with the service counter's phone.. AND IT WAS SWITCHED OFF.

1@#!^$%&$%^&.

in case you're dense, ill show you a time line.

11.40AM - 107 left serangoon MRT
11.48AM - 107 left bus stop after serangoon MRT, HP still switched on.
12.00PM - It's only 5 stops to the interchange.. so i suppose the bus reached the interchange at about this time.
12.06PM - HP still switched on.
12.20PM - HP switched off.

How can anyone steal the phone after it has reached the interchange? Furthermore the bus was pretty empty when i left it, i think at most 3 ppl.
And if my HP was still on after the bus reached the interchange.. only the driver was in the bus after that.

Furthermore, the bus didn't terminate there, it proceeded to go to the bus depot. And my phone only became 'switched off' AFTER the service counter guy called the driver to check the bus.

My conclusion - THE BUS DRIVER DID IT.

My phone is in very good condition, looks like a brand new phone in fact. Cos i didn't really use it much in my 2 years in NS. Totally worth stealing IMO. :@ zzz.

Ok i know i'm quite mean in wildly accusing the bus driver or what. but i'm pissed so let me vent on somebody. and it's the only logical conclusion i can arrive at. totally makes sense doesn't it.

And i must say SBS/SMRT is damn screwed up la. Kovan mrt didn't have the contact number of hougang interchange! because NEL is ran by SMRT and the buses by SBS.. so they dont have each other's contacts?! ridiculous la.
Then when i was asking for help at the hougang interchange service counter the guy didn't even update me on what was going on.. i was just standing outside like an idiot. He didn't tell me that the bus driver couldn't find the phone until i asked him to borrow his phone. Hello, live update please.


SIGGHHH. my sony ericsson c902... freaking awesome phone can. 5megapixel with some awesome camera functions. just look at the photos i've placed on my blog. :( sigh. all my contacts!! argh. my photos.. should be safe, they're on my com.
Now i have to spend a few hundred bucks on a new phone. sigh.


OK after slamming SBS/SMRT for lousy service, i just HAVE to praise Singtel abit. apart from disconnecting me last night from wow like multiple times, and having ridiculously many number of hotlines for different purposes.. their SIM replacement is awesome?

Well, i called them up to cancel my line, and after multiple redirects i finally reached the person who could help me. So i asked like, after cancelling, how do i get it restored. Then she told me i could walk in to a hello! shop to get a new SIM FOR FREE (wow), or... THEY COULD JUST SEND IT TO MY HOUSE. FOR FREE. (double triple wow!)

is this awesome service or what? So in the next 5 hours i'm gonna get a new SIM card already. lol. you all can go out and lose your singtel SIM cards with ease of mind now HA.

sigh. any new phone recommendations?


UPDATE: ah, too good to be true. singtel called again, saying they got some system error, so they can only send the sim card tmr. ha noobs. oh well.

3 comments:

  1. What a intresting story
    after going over I think it may be the same of a similar website in
    [url=http://www.avg-free.us]avg free[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I were recently discussing about the prevalence of technology in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets cheaper, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.insanejournal.com/397.html]R4[/url] DS BB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guys
    Do not miss your chance to get a free iPhone 4G. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

    ReplyDelete