Saturday 17 January 2009

new com!

i just got a new com!! hah. cos my old one is.. well, kinda old. and the power pluug was gonna die very soon . so i went to SimLimSquare today..

Photobucket
whee.
Went to some shop my friend recommended.. the guy was quite pro la, after i gave him my budget he just skipped around grabbing boxes and putting them on the counter. these are the final specs:

Intel Quad Core
500gb Hard Disk
4gb RAM
GEForce 9800GTsonic (gfx card)
=
$915 , including the 30 bucks installation charge.

imba specs? =)
i mean, what the heck am i gonna do with 500gb?! lolol.
and the sales man said quadcore and dualcore same price now. so. he gave me quadcore.


but hor, now got problem. cos they installed the stuff to my old HD, cos i din have my XP cdkey with me. so ill probably have to do it on my new HD, so that it can run smoothly. but alot of complications la! ugh. like where to get my FT cdkey. blabla. ahhh.
and have to download all the installers for all the progs! v v troublesome.

gr.

No comments:

Post a Comment