Thursday 4 December 2008

medley of love songs.

ffly


Newsong - When God Made You

I wonder what God was thinking
When He created you
I wonder if He knew everything I would need
Because He made all my dreams come true
When God made you
He must have been thinking about me


Maroon 5 - Infatuation

In-fa-tuaatioooon
.
.
I'm touching your skin
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?
I guess this must be infatuation
I want it, I want it


Mandy Moore - Crush

Ooh, I got a crush on you (crush on you)
I hope you feel the way that I do
I get a rush when I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you, a crush on you...


Nat King Cole - Love

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you


Lauren Wood - Fallen

I can't believe it,
you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how
I have fallen for you.



Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

Well a-1, 2, 3
Take my hand and come with me
Because you look so fine
That I really wanna make you mine
.
.
I said, are you gonna be my girl




don't you just love Love songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment