Thursday 25 December 2008

christmas pictures!

ok i just grabbed those from lydia, i dont care those w weilyn alr, i think her going-online-rate is like once a year or something.


Photobucket
isabel like always wear this dress hor


Photobucket
lol, someone's tiptoeing..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
little jess

Photobucket

Photobucket
winwin

Photobucket
oh my i look horrible in this photo. hate it when the camera is above eye level then must look up. i just look weird frmo that angle.

Photobucket
ee miss.

Photobucket
ee miss again! how come only me and weilyn. yvon is next to us. this pic looks quite couplish doesnt it . lol

eh i think the successful pics of me weilyn and yvon are on weilyn's camera. so.

Photobucket
viv looks weird. oh well.

Photobucket
hahaha. i like this pic. yvonne says theyre supposed ot look like they're trying to seduce me. but i thought the plan was for them to look like.. -faints-. kinda look. like i'm some edward cullen and they're swooning over me. hahaha.
how's my 'i'm -too-cool-for-you' look? :P :p

Photobucket
jie =)

Photobucket
i'm really bad at making faces. jesslyn teach me leh.

Photobucket
=)

man, i think my hair has reached the peak stage again. the stage where i like how it looks after i style it. but i'll have to cut again. cos next week's deployment and apparently some big shots coming to visit cos we're doing duty during the new year. :(
oh well! hair today, gone tomorrow =D


that's all for the picsss hope you liked them. chowz~

No comments:

Post a Comment