Wednesday 5 December 2007

after prom

meh, 95% of my blogreaders are in camp right now, dunno why i'm still blogging. oh well.

gah. it's after prom and i'm sitting at home at 1.45am. not clubbing! ah. decided not go cos i'm guai. sigh. i wish _____ _____ ____
lalala go figure.

Prom was average la. quite fortunate that i could even go, lucky s07 nice enough to let me intrude on their table. my class so lousy, noone go besides me and john (he at his allgirls table)
programme wasnt thaaat interesting. band was average.
i like those bands that play a song then in the middle have the solo part for everyone. like guitar solo.. then keys solo, then drum solo. Wa those shiok man. this one had one song had short keys solos that were quite cute. otherwise, just average. lead singer's voice wasn't powerful enough to carry the band though it's not bad.

promkingqueen segment was pretty disturbing with hongheng and some clubber girl grinding each other when they were supposed to dance to the random music.

took quite a few pictures, but will probably take quite a while for me to get all of them. so .. ill wait till i get most before spamming all.

Oh oh, before prom i met lijian and john to go hairdresser! first time in my life ok! cos all along i cut at barber, cheaper ma. and lazy to go hairdresser. So i went to klearcut @ fareastplaza.
Quite good sia , they give some tea while ure waiting. cut+wash+blowdry+style = $27 bucks. i think student 10% discount. cheap right! (i mean for a hairdresser. barber = 7 bucks ha)
Wa the wash damn shiok, the guy who did for me quite skill like massage my head also. almost fell asleep when he shampooing.

ok here's some preliminary pics that i have. just post bah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
wooo styled hair. i seriously have no idea how to replicate this next time. so i'm very reluctant to shower cos.. my styled hair will be gone! ah. must ask candice to teach


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and lijian
ok i look weird in this, i was trying to tilt my head lower so that can see my hair. I have a tendency to tilt my head upwards when taking photos, dunno why.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me and manda =)
lijian made us take one. but we got take photos on our own la. on her camera must wait for her to send me.


all those who have photos with me inside please send! that means mel / melly / manda. triple M.

ah, will prob go play some games of warcraft before going to bathe and sleep. chowz.

No comments:

Post a Comment