Friday 28 December 2007

2 weeks

that's all the time i have left as a civilian before i get shipped off to defend this tinyislandofacountry. before i get my head shaved, before i start to subject my body to daily rigorous activity, before my life becomes a 2day week.


I don't dread the head shaving part. In fact that's the least of my concerns. There are so many perks! no need to style hair(or attempt to) anymore, no need comb, no need shampoo, more cooling. It just needs getting used to , which is the same for all haircuts.

It'll probably take awhile to get used to the daily exercise. I get aches after exercise (the day after) So.. having to exercise through the aches will be a .... refreshing experience =x

And come out only during weekends!!!? argh. i'll miss someone. :/

ok gtg phoneee =)


No comments:

Post a Comment