Tuesday 13 November 2007

today is the day

that my exams 'end'. After today it's just 2 MCQ papers = no need to study anymore, cos mcq dont need memorize definitions, formulas blabla. Wahahhahaha.

I think this is a bigger moment than after O levels, cos i can now say like.. 'no more maths for the rest of my life! no more econs! no more gp!' while after Os i have to worry about JC.
but what am i gonna do ah? i can't imagine being so ... carefree (for at least 1 month+). YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO DATE ME! YES!
ok so if anyone is going to watchmovie/playpool/bowl/gobeach/cycle/bball/supper/lunch/dinner/WHATEVER, please invite me!! so that i'll have activities lined up everyday :p i dont wanna be sitting in front of the computer the whole day it's boring.

yup yup, so please invite me to whatever is happening, ok!! i'll be fun and entertaining!!

wooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment