Saturday 10 November 2007

numbers

60 - days till i lose my freedom, my civilianhood, my hair
44 - days till lydia's birthday
43 - days till christmas
41 - days till BAY christmas celeb
23 - days till PROM!
22 - days till BAY camp which i've no idea if i'm going for. They should make the camp theme song 'Walk - By The Tree'. One of my favourite songs =) (since the theme is Walk)
10 - days to my 2nd badminton challenge to a girl (got thrashed in the first one)
9 - days to my last paper
5 - number of papers i have left
5 - number of days till i shift into post-exam mood (though there's still one more paper after this day)
4 - number of days i've had a sorethroat/cough (my record is 5 weeks, which just before my O level english oral. how awesome)
3 - the time now as i'm typing this
2 - number of sweet things bestie has done for me in the past week. (well next one's happening tmr i'm just including it)
1 - number of Prison Break episodes left till they go on hiatus till 14th jan -_- when i'll be in army and can't watch.
#1 - the place you hold in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment