Wednesday 9 October 2013

[Dreams] 2.4km, Winter, and the Epic Bunny Cat Fight

I was running practice laps for 2.4km, as if warming up for it. I was in my jeans. Then I started it and somehow I ran the first round in the wrong direction then I was forced to do it again
I went off.. to change into shorts, because well, its easier to run in shorts. But after I had changed... it was too late! The timing to take 2.4 was over. Zzz
Cut to next scene.. I was with my gf on a bus which somehow brought us from SG to Japan during winter. I had neglected to put on my winter wear and they were all in my luggage which was stowed in the baggage compartment below the bus.
I realized that I would have to be in my normal clothes for a good ten mins or sth before we could get our luggage when we alighted :(
When we got off, we entered a building and were waiting around for something
Then I saw the most epic thing in my life... (even if it was just a dream)


I saw a cat and rabbit duke it out, no holds barred style, totally YouTube worthy kind of fight. 

The cat pounced on the rabbit but the rabbit was no meek animal as it wrestled and swiped the cat off. The rabbit managed to continually roll and maneuver off the cat.

All of us watching were actually cheering loudly with each successive sequence of pounce-wrestle-swipes-disengage
Finally the cat landed the killing blow - on one swift pounce, its fangs found the rabbit's throat and it ripped out the rabbits windpipe. The cat rolled to the side, with the windpipe dangling out of his mouth. The fight was over. There was a collective 'ohhhhhh' when this happened.
Then I woke up. And felt a pang of regret for not videoing down that epic fight. Then realized it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment