Friday 9 August 2013

Fitness Journal #13 - Body and Weights Progress

Warning : This post contains images of myself TOPLESS. If you find the idea of me topless extremely disturbing, STOP READING NOW. I WARNED YOU. I repeat, stop reading!!



You perv you still kept scrolling didn't you. Anyway. I've been tracking the progress of my body with some photos since march. I actually took one photo in march, one in april, and one in august (today).

Anyway, weight-wise I've attained my target as mentioned in the previous journal. I managed to drop to a lowest of 64kg, but now I'm around 64.5+kg. It wasn't so much about losing actual body weight that I wanted, but I wanted to cut my tummy. So I dieted and did my best to eat small portions and all. It was hell lol.
I'm glad that's over, now I start to bulk again, hoping to hit 70kg though similarly I don't really care about actual body weight, just actual body size. Will do it more gradually this time, and consume high amounts of protein and low-moderate carbs (instead of doing high carbs too like my previous diet.. which made me gain 9kg in 1 month)

For my gym weights, I'm going to base my weight progress on what I wrote in the previous fitness journal. So...

Squats: 45kg -> 67.5kg

Bench Press: 55kg -> 62.5kg (3x8)

Hammer Curls: 12kg -> 18kg

Shoulder Press: 37.5kg -> 37.5kg (didn't really work on this :( )

Deadlift: 50kg -> 70kg

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 16kg -> 16kg (not sure what happened. It went up to 18 at one point, but dropped back down)

Skullcrushers: 8 -> 12kg

Chinups 5 -> 8

Inclined DB Bench 0 -> 20kg

Bicep Curls 0 -> 12kg

I dont feel I'm hitting my arms hard enough, still very little definition in my arms. So I think I'll add in 1-2 arm exercises somewhere and maybe  barbell rows as well.. compounds always good for overall strength! But gonna be tough in the next 1-2 months though cos I have IFG to train for as well as RT sessions to attend. My energy will be quite spread out. Maybe I should consume more carbs. :/

Ok that's all bye.

Oh wait what? You were reading for the pictures? Ok here you go: (just click to enlarge)

[caption id="attachment_1990" align="alignleft" width="845"]I thought this was the most drastic and obvious difference. My tummy redu From left to right: March, April, August, 2013.  I thought this was the most drastic and obvious difference. My tummy reduced significantly! Gosh I look pregnant in the first one. I am not sucking in for any of these shots; in fact, I'm trying to push my tummy out.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1991" align="alignleft" width="845"]Not much difference in this pose.. From left to right: March, April, August, 2013.  Not much difference in this pose.. apart from my arm looking very slightly bigger.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1992" align="alignleft" width="845"]Frontal From left to right: March, April, August, 2013. Can see that my pecs have filled out quite a bit, looking better. My abs are starting to take shape, though I think they'll never really show unless I lose another 5 kg which isn't happening.[/caption]

Ok yup that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment