Tuesday 4 June 2013

NUS AY 12/13 Semester 2 Results

Once again, I woke up early and tossed and turned. I think it was around 5AM when I woke and couldn't go back to sleep. It was time for the dreaded SMS of my results again.

Read on for my results.



I did a grade prediction/module review here. If you want to know my thoughts about the module and tips, etc, check out that post. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at atqhteo@gmail.com

Let's see how accurate my predictions were!



PC1323/GEK1510 (Great Ideas in Contemporary Physics)
Prof: Belal E Baaquie

Predicted Grade: C/B-

Actual Grade: B

Oh well, did better than expected but still going to S/U it so it doesn't make a difference. Kinda sad considering how I scored above median on the first test. bleah.



GEM2901 (Reporting Statistics in the Media)
Prof: Wong Yean Ling

Predicted Grade: B

Actual Grade: B+

I was actually secretly hoping for an A- because this was the only GEM I took this sem which had a slightest chance of doing well. Kinda bummed cos my projects both got A while my friend whose projects were A and A- got an overall A. Guess I didn't do that well for the final exam. Damn.



LSM1303 (Animal Behavior)
Prof: Sivasothi + Hwang Wei Song

Predicted Grade: B-

Actual Grade: B+

Slightly surprised considering how I bombed the presentation. Or rather my group did. (As in, we did. Not pushing blame lol. We didn't prep enough I think). Guess my finals pulled me up. I'm S/Uing this because it pulls my CAP up.



PL4207 – Social Psychology: Theories and Methods
Prof: Dr Michelle See

Predicted Grade: B+/A-

Actual Grade: A-

I was hoping for an A for this, because I thought I did well for the CA components. Moderately satisfied I suppose.



PL3231 - Independent Research Project
Prof : Dr Eddie Tong

Predicted Grade: A-/A

Actual Grade: A

I didn't write a review for this in the previous post because Prof Tong is still my supervisor for my Honors Thesis hahaha. I will do one after I graduate ok :) Glad he gave me an A whew. Hope he does the same for my thesis :S

--

That's all folks!

3 comments: