Monday 10 September 2012

Nonsensical Spam Bots

You know those spam bots that post spam links on tagboards, comments on blogs, and everywhere they can? They are annoying right? Even worse, they could be malicious - clicking on any of the links may infect your computer with some sort of malware or virus.  But the fact of the matter is, spam bots typically have a purpose - to get you to click on a link.

On the other hand, there are some spam bots which... to me, really serves no purpose, besides to spam? I have seen some spam comments that make no sense or are just pretty hilarious. Here are some of them:
"To want a spninakg is to need a spninakg.  This is not true in all cases but in this one I feel that want and need are one in the same.  A spninakg is a serious thing.  Most people develope a reson to be spanked and therefore feel as if they deserve a spninakg.  If you feel as if you deserve a spninakg then you feel you need it.  If you feel like you want it, then you need it so that you can stop thinking of the reason you deserve it.Now, I don't know if this makes sense to anyone besides me or not.  When I want a spninakg, that feeling doesn't leave me until my wife gives me one, and from our conversations, it doesn't leave her until she recieves what she feels she deserves.  So when one developes a want for a spninakg, in order to move on with their daily life, a spninakg is needed!

Does this make any sense to you? Well it took me several seconds but I realized 'spinankg' is not some new-fangled drug that they're selling but it's 'spanking' rearranged.

Another one:
Phenomenal baerkodwn of the topic, you should write for me too!

In this case, it's 'breakdown'! I'm actually quite intrigued by these anagram bots and trying to figure out what they mean lolol
Master composer of the National Anthem Captain Ram Singh Thakur’s tune cuneinots to infuse a spirit of patriotism among millions of Indians. Captain Ram Singh Thakur (15 August 1914-15 April 2002) was an Indian freedom fighter, musician and the composer of the music of the current version of the Indian National Anthem. He also composed, while serving in the Indian National Army a number of patriotic songs including Kadam Kadam Badaye Ja… and Subh Sukh Chain . Later in life, Captain Singh worked for the Provincial Arms Constabulary band Uttar Pradesh (PAC).Ram was born in Village of Khanyara, Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh on August 15, 1914. As the son of a serviceman, Ram was encouraged to enroll in the army. After completing school in 1922, Ram joined the 1st Gorkha Rifles as a recru...

WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS HAHAHA. This actually goes on for quite a bit, this portion I quoted was 1/4 of the whole comment.

Why do spam bots do these??

1 comment:

  1. Generally I don't learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great article.

    ReplyDelete