Sunday 17 July 2011

The great exercise plan

I am a person who needs to draw up a plan before I'll get things done.
I draw up a study schedule closer to my exams for my revision, and pretty much stick to it and get things done. I've no idea what I would do without a schedule.

So anyway, as some of you may know, I've recently taken (and failed) my IPPT. And... since then I've not been exercising! Because I have no plan. So I'm going to draw up a schedule for me to follow, so that hopefully with this, I will be more disciplined in my training and pass the freaking thing and get my $100

Mon - Runs - 2minute sprints / 1 minute walk intervals. Do as many as possible, up to 3 rounds around my estate. (which i estimate to be around 2.4)

Tuesday - Crunches, bicep curls, pushups

Wednesday - Jog for 20 minutes

Thursday - crunches

Friday - 2 minute sprints / 1 minute walk intervals etc.

Weekends - Sports


OKAY. Loosely drawn up, hope my body agrees to play along. For those people who do read my blog, whenever you talk to me start with 'eh so you exercise today already anot' to pressure me to do it k THANKS BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment