Friday 18 March 2011

randomz

Heeyy sorry haven't had the blogging mood i wonder who still visits. besides the random spammers on my tagboard.

Anyway for you awesome people who still visit for idunnowhatreason, you are rewarded with this funny video!


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9oxmRT2YWw]

ok, 1, 2, 3 - AWWWW!

Super cute la!! i love how he trashes his arms around at 0:45 like he's trying to escape and get out of his walker hahaha super adorable.

And another not so cute video - Basically my 2nd VLOG haha. I play a song at the end k! though i suck and i screwed up.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94miYf5iefg]
Anyway this video was recorded a few weeks ago, and I have already completed that philo test i was talking about haha. And i JUST got the results back ... and I did pretty well! I expected to fail it cos of one question i really wasn't sure. But in the end I scored above the median!! yay :D

Ok now for some random pictures

Szehong's life dream was to eat a MACARON. It's some french thing that I had never heard.

And since a Delifrance recently just opened (is 'recently just' an error? redundant word?) at NUS YIH, she decided to go buy.

The legendary macarons. $1.30 for 1 zomg expensive. the brown one was mine.


SH tasting her caramel macaron

enjoying it

Miss Unglam 2011

It's not THATTT nice though SH insists that mine was the lousiest tasting one (she took a bite of mine) It's freaking tiny and it's just like.. oh ok lor. Not say very nice! I would rather spend the money on an OCK curry puff! hahaha. Same price. Maybe 10cents cheaper.


Ok just a brief update on me. Erm. Next 2 weeks are mad got 3 reports to submit and social psych mid terms. And somehow I've just made the resolution to play 3 Starcraft 2 ladder games every day lol i'm mad. I want to hit Masters league! ugh.

And as some of you know, I'm writing for realFASS, and I'm considering starting some sort of weekly column so that at least I'll be blogging on a regular basis. I want to! But need inspiration one this kinda thing I scared I can't maintain. heh.

Oh well. signing off now. nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment