Thursday 17 February 2011

Since I've started Uni

Since I've started Uni,
I've learnt how to write in APA style
I've become sure I want to major in Psychology
I've gone for 2 camps
Ive gotten attached

Since I've started Uni,
My sinus has got worse
My quality of sleep has plummeted- 10hrs and I can still feel like crap
I occasionally get insomnia, specifically not bein able to fall asleep, and also waking up and not being able to go back to sleep

Since I've started Uni,
I tweet alot more, use Facebook more, even more so now after my iPhone ( this post is being composed on my iPhone because i can't sleep)
I've made alot more friends
I've drifted from some friends

Since I've started Uni
I haven't exercised much, I'll probably fail 2.4p
Km if I run it now
My prospective memory (remembering to do things) and trivial memory (remembering simple things ppl tell me like they are going to Peru tomorrow, what module they are taking, etc) have both plummeted to startling levels
Have I mentioned I can't really sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment