Tuesday 14 September 2010

en francais

disclaimer: this entire post is written without any external aid like Google Translate, so I can't guarantee its accuracy. I don't know how to type accents so they will all be missing. This is just for my own practice, as there is a french test tomorrow :S I will try to use everything I know .. translation will be provided below the french stuff (highlight the blank space below each line to know what it's saying) You'll see some random english words thrown in because.. I dont know that many french words and i dont want to cheat. so. enjoy!


Bonjour mes bon amis! Comment allez-vous? Je suis un peu fatigue, mais je suis etude le francais dans moi maison.
Hello my good friends! How are you doing? I am a little tired, but I am studying french at home.

Mais je suis distracted! Je fais de l'ordinateur, j'aime beaucoup jouer a l'ordinateur!
But I am distracted! I am using the computer, i love to play the computer alot!

Quel est vous faites? Ils aiment moi blog? Est-ce que tu lis moi blog? Moi blog c'est interessant? tres bien tres bien :)
What are you doing? you love my blog? why are you reading my blog? is my blog interesting? very good very good :)

d'accord.. quel est votre blog addresse? Je suis lire ton blog aussi ! Oh, un problem i have is comment vous savez c'est object est homme ou femme? c'est tres difficile :(
ok... what is your blog address? i will read your blog also! oh, one problem i have is how to know if an object is male or female? it is very difficult :(

Il est trois heure cinquant cinq de l'apres midi. Je voudrais aller off now. au revoir!
The time is 3.55 PM. I am going off now. goodbye!

p.s. the blog title means 'in French'

2 comments:

  1. Je suis récemment tombé sur votre blog et ont été la lecture de long. J'ai pensé que je laisserais mon premier commentaire. Je ne sais pas quoi dire sauf que j'ai eu plaisir à lire. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour cette information interessante

    ReplyDelete