Friday 16 April 2010

improved phishing site

If you use MSN Messenger, I'm sure at some point in time you have received some msg from some contact that goes something like 'Hey! have you heard about the awesome slimming pills from Oprah's show? visit [website link here] for more info! They really work!!'

If you stupidly went to click it, it would have corrupted your system with the same malware that made your friend's MSN send these messages out. Even worse, some of these sites may be phishing sites, meaning they actually steal your passwords by tracking your keyboard strokes.

Well so usually these malware progs only send ONE message to you, and it stops at there. (well at least i think so, i've never actually tried replying them since i know straight away it's a fraud)
Today i encountered an improved one:

WARNING: Please do not visit any of the links you see in this post, it'll probably be some phishing site.

Photobucket
This person just started messaging me when i came on, so I just wondered who it was. Then when he(or she) mentioned a website, i knew it was some lame phishing thing already, hence my reply.

.
.


Photobucket
At this point, it became apparent to me that it was some kind of automated response program, since it wasn't even replying correctly to my responses.
So i started saying random stuff to test whether i'm right:


Photobucket

Lol! I outlasted the bot! hahahah. it ran out of responses I guess.
WINNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment