Friday 17 April 2009

lol

Lol just saw this as a comment on one of my blog entries:

Hey man, I, kinda accidentally happened to came over your blog, which is not
really related to any crawling on Your website or on google, I guess that was
just You know, God sending me over here, cause I've read few your posts and You
have a hilarious (did I spell it correctly, too lazy to check in a dictionary)
writing skills. Keep it up mate/buddy. Greetings from far off Poland ( I know it
is barely visible on the map, if I wouldn't leave here I wouldn't know how to
find it either, God bless google maps, the site does all the dirty work anyway).
Takce care. Darek

Lol thanks for the comment Darek, appreciate it =) i know where's Poland :) well ok no not really but i know that Poland exists. so .. it's the same . heh. tell your friends to read my blog then, i always like more readers =) take care too!

No comments:

Post a Comment