Sunday 9 November 2008

.

bah, had to leave early from bball.. cos i got things to settle at home!
but bball was.. relatively fun la. i played like in all the games cos ppl keep getting injured so i fill in. but i'm not tired at all! dunno why. think i too lazy never pia all the way. but i scared injured also ma.
made quite a few nice shots when stanley mark me. :) hahaha. man U forthelose.

ok, im gonna guard airport this week. for the next 4 weeks. if u wanna come visit.. drop me an sms or something to check if i'm there or if i'm on the day shift (cos if i'm night shift [8pm-8am] i dont t hink ull want to visit right.)

why do you torture me this way
why do you let me get so close to you
the touch of your skin is electric
are you waiting for me to say it?
are you waiting for me to tell you
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment