Monday 20 October 2008

ahh! my screen!

went to east coast park today for some games.. company cohesion actually. armyy. kena thrown into sea . ha. put on a good struggle though. first time they tried was just 2 guys and i managed to take down one of them so that attempt failed. then second time the whole group came to tackle me, i took down 2 ppl before giving up and let them carry me . ha.

alot of throwingpplintothesea, some games.. blabla. overall.. relatively enjoyable . though i injured my already injured knee. damn pain la, i couldnt walk at all at one point.

went to play pool at parkwayparade with the specs after that.. quite fun.. cos i owned :) hahaha. lost only about 2-3 times.. stayed at my table for quite long. won probably 10-12 games. the tables are damn nice la! the balls especially. like very nice to hit.

grr but damn sian, i bought a screen protector for my ipodnano and i screwed up the application!! :( :( i shoudl've asked the sales person to do it for me.


there's like stupid air bubbles! grr. i should just take it out and redo it.. but the thing is there was a sticker that was on the protector, and when i peeled off some adhesive got left behind and cant be scratched out. grr. so it's damn ugly.
i'm gonna buy another one and ask the salesperson to do it for me :/


on a random note.. im sad! my best fren is being totally dao. never reply sms at all. but .. i guess she's quite busy with PW and all. hmph. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment