Wednesday 3 October 2007

magic journal 8

i think i'm blogging too much, i blog faster than people can read. haha. oh well. i just keep having something to say.

Anyway, today i came up with a more visual ending for my Ambitious Card Routine! (basically a routine where i place a chosen card in the middle, make it return to the top, and do this again and again and again)
I'm quite confident with ACR already, performed it once for Carmen on sunday (she is really the easiest person to fool), but i wasnt very satisfied with my Shapeshifter ending.
(shapeshifter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKv1wzCkQnM )

So today i was just playing around with my cards and i came up with an even more visual ending!! I shall name it 'crazer color change' =)

The sleight may appear kinda obvious to some of you , but it's only cos it's on video. Shapeshifter seems pretty damn obvious to me on video, but when i perform it it just stuns people. In real performances i shoudl be able to misdirect a little and pull off the sleight better.

I so love it!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment