Sunday 24 June 2007

oh my, oh my

ok my blog title is the title of someone's blog but i cant remember whose! hmmm.

anyway, exams start tomorrow.. and i'm not all panicky or nervous or anything. which is bad cos i should be, so ill study more.

This whole holidays i clock MINIMUM 6 hours a day of computer games, and even go out for supper and Mahjong and stuff. I mean, this is not to say i didnt study, i did, but i'm pretty sure this was the least i have studied since Sec4.

anyway, my papers are something like this:
Mon: Econs
Tues: Chem/phys
Wed: Math
Thurs: GP
Next Mon- Wed - chem/math/phys again.

I cant remember exactly which day is which for the next week, lazy to check.

Huhhuh? why are there two papers for those subjects you ask? well there are THREE papers actually for sciences, and 2 for math. my Paper 3 (the essay part) is this coming tues -_-. yes both chem and physics. So i dunno how i'm gonna study for them when econs is 1-4pm tmr.

ok well, gg to me. off to play Warcraft.
(see how unconcerned i am. whats the word.. apathetic? fooooo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment